BUSINESS ANIMATION & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER - CANADA
Club Med NAM | Montreal, QC | Marketing & Communications Director Canada
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Define, coordinate, and implement the commercial animation and the B2B Communication strategy for Club Med Canada in order to reach the country quantitative and qualitative objectives.
The main objectives, duties and responsibilities of this position will be to:
1/ Support Canada’s Business development to contribute to Canada Topline
- Implement Canada Promotional strategy: input on Pricing Strategy (in close coordination with Revenue Management and transports departments), with relevant benchmarks Business Intelligence
- Define impactful offers and create relevant promotional Sales & marketing tools
- Coordinate and align our business priorities with our Sales Team & the Global NAM Marketing Team
- Create all necessary materials (offer brief, emailing, e-learning, webinars kit..) to communicate
efficiently on offers
2/ Drive the Trade Marketing Strategy to develop traffic generation
- Adapt efficiently the client/CRM strategy to Canada specificities and market needs
- Deliver all materials required to support the Sales Teams in maximizing their performances
- Contribute to the development & adoption of our new digital Sales tools & platforms
- Define incentives, events, 360 action plan & a clear B2B communication plan to recruit new Travel Agents & boost indirect sales
3/ Ensure successful business animation of Quebec Charlevoix
- Orchestrate the Sales and Marketing mountain Business animation (360 blitzes, promotion plans…)
- Deliver the communication plan (internal and external), 360, multi-channel and international
- Be a referent & entry point for project stakeholders: develop partnerships externally / and be a referent for internal company projects
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Club Med values: friendly, multicultural, dynamic & strong team player
- Knowledge and agility in the “Marketing Mix” topics (Brand positioning, Pricing,…)
- Pro-activeness in coming up with creative new ideas
- Bilingual French and English with excellent verbal and written command of the French language.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships, foster trust and cooperation among team members as well as customers.
- Results-oriented and strong decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting company objectives.
- Customer-centric skills to foster and maintain business relationships and drive results.
- Rigor in the presentation of documents and monitoring of KPI / Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Ability to step out of comfort zone
- Must have Canadian Work Authorization
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
- Business School with major in Marketing, MBA
- 4-7 years with experiences in Marketing, Trade, CRM or Product development projects in an international environment.
ABOUT CLUB MED
Since its creation in 1950 and it created the all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Med has been the world leader on its market, and has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. Club Med boasts more than 65 resorts located in the most beautiful sites in the world. Our corporate offices are located in Paris, Lyon, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami, with sales offices situated in Montreal, Arizona, and Mexico City as well as dozens of other countries.
In the corporate offices, Club Med offers career opportunities, development programs, a generous benefits package and great discounts to travel to our resorts.
Our mission: to be the creators of happiness.