Contratto a tempo indeterminato
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST - CANADA
Club Med Sales Canada | Montreal, QC | Accounting Manager
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The primary role of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to ensure the company receives payments on time and to record these transactions accordingly. We are looking for an accounts receivable professional to assist our accounting department in ensuring collection of account balances, reviewing discrepancies and answering internal and external clients’ billing enquiries.
To succeed as an accounts receivable professional, you should be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated with strong analytical, math and computer skills. You should also demonstrate excellent communication and record-keeping skills.
The main duties and responsibilities of this position will be:
• Handle outstanding collections for deposits/chargebacks/final payments.
• Process deposits, final payments and refunds.
• Investigate/research and manage chargebacks; to respond to the chargeback with Chase or Amex Conduct follow up providing the appropriate documentation and noting in system
• Process travel agencies commission checks
• Apply FTCs (Future Travel Credits) as a payment on new reservations and issue a new FTC if needed in case of an overpayment.
• Support call center for accounting and payment issues.
• Conduct daily credit card reconciliation.
• Do monthly reports for sales accounting analysis.
• Do monthly audit for individual bookings and groups – Internal Control.
• Provide customer service explanations to clients on accounting and payment concerns
• Responsible for preparing, printing cruise documents and itinerary schedule for Club Med 2
• Miscellaneous projects, responsibilities, when necessary.
• Assist Accounting Manager on specific projects when necessary.
Education & Background
A minimum of a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) degree is required.
3 years’ experience in sales accounting / accounts receivables.
Skills and Competencies
Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office products is required.
Basic knowledge of general accounting.
Ability to work with both technical and administrative personnel.
Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Strong attention to detail.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
Strong administrative and data management skills.
Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner.
Fast learner on IT tools to use our own developed software.
Strong communication skills both on the telephone and in person.
Unquestionable integrity and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Accurate, thorough and rigorous.
High sense of responsibility, proactive and independent
Excellent team skills & cooperative mindset
Results & solution driven mindset. Exhumes confidence and presence to effectively handle entrusted tasks.
Fluent English / French
Must have Canadian Work Authorization
ABOUT CLUB MED
Since its creation in 1950 and it created the all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Med has been the world leader on its market, and has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. Club Med boasts 65 resorts located in the most beautiful sites in the world. Our corporate offices are located in Paris, Lyon, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami, with sales offices situated in Montreal, Arizona, and Mexico City as well as dozens of other countries.
In the corporate offices, Club Med offers career opportunities, development programs, a generous benefits package and great discounts to travel to our resorts. Our mission: to be the creators of happiness.
Scelgo il tipo di comunicazione che desidero ricevere da Club Med Jobs.