Our headquarters located in Paris, is looking for its new EAF Online Media Trader and Coordinator (Display and Social media campaigns) to join Medialab45 team (our internal media agency). Permanent contract to be filled immediately.
- Planning and setting up display performance and retargeting campaigns on our own DSP and on Facebook Business Manager (the media trader will operate the campaigns directly on the tools for DBM and Facebook)
- Briefing media partners (trading desks, suppliers) for all external display performance campaigns
- Testing & optimizing media campaigns to improve overall performance
- Analyzing, reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- Coordinate all display campaigns with countries you are in charge
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns
- Helping to educate the business about the role of display and social media advertising as part of the digital marketing as well as advising on best practice
- Staying abreast of industry and competitor trends and all applicable technologies to identify relevant opportunities
A minimum of 3-year-experience in display / social media advertising operational management, within a media agency or in a pure player.
- Knowledge of Google stack (Google Analytics Premium, GTM, DV360, Campaign Manager) and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in display and campaign management as well as strong knowledge of programmatic (DV360 preferred). / Facebook Business Manager is essential
- Understanding of online media ecosystem and actors
- Proficiency in excel and powerpoint
- Fluent in English
- Passion for digital, new technologies
- Analytical capabilities is a must
- Organized and Rigorous
- Excellent relationships
- Curious & enthusiastic
- Interest for Club Med Brand & travel industry
If you answered yes for 100% of the criteria, you might have found your next challenge!