- Pedagogical, you have excellent teaching skills and know how to adapt to students of all levels.
- A passionate athlete, you are ready to show what you’re capable of to students who want to compete with you.
- A high performer, you never lose your enthusiasm regardless of the number of workouts.
- Instructing group and private lessons of varying levels (as assigned).
- Making continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills and knowledge.
- Being responsible for all information from Ski School boards/WeChat/ notes and required meetings.
- Supplying personal/company ski and board equipment and maintaining it in a safe, functional and attractive condition.
- Cooperating with all other services and GO/GE within the frame of their duties.
- Looking for ways to better serve the guests, Ski School and Club Med Villages Representing Club Med spirit and values
- Maintaining safety of skier/snowboarder responsibility as top priority while skiing/riding and teaching.
- Promptly reporting any potentially harmful equipment or situations to the immediate supervisor.
- Reporting safety-related accidents and incidents at once to immediate supervisor
- Following all company and department safety policies and procedures
- Operating equipment in a safe manner that will not lead to injury of yourself or others.
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.