- Oversees the management of the general stores: Ensures goods movements on the computer (incoming/outgoing), complies with FIFO and ensures the safety of goods.
- Issues purchase orders according to the availability of stocks and the needs stated by internal customers (CDS)
- Is responsible for health and safety, proper conservation of products, cleanliness of premises and goods transportation facilities
- Works closely with country or forwarding agent procurement and supply chain departments.
- Manages a storekeeper, if applicable.
- Use and fill in all the documents needed for stock management, and daily updating of the software (Ecomat): purchase order form, delivery slip/invoices and withdrawal slips
- Take reception of the stated needs of CDSs and issue the corresponding purchase order forms according to the availability of products and/or their stock level for validation by the RSA.
- Issue DRs while reconciling the statement of requirements, the purchase order form, the delivery slip and the invoice, for validation by the RSA
- Participate in performing continuous and periodic stock inventories with CDSs and enter them in the IS
- Organise and monitor the inventories of issued equipment with the CDS
- Organise and monitor the turnover of goods in minimum stocks (= safety threshold) in a concern for health and safety
- Ensure that deliveries are in conformity with purchase orders
ENSURE GOODS MOVEMENTS:
- Take delivery of and check ordered goods (designation, price, quantity, DLV and labelling).
- Enter the receiving of incoming goods on the computer in NAFI WEB AND ECOMAT
- Inform the supervisor (RSA) of nonconformities
COMPLY WITH THE PROCESS:
- Prepare goods requested via the withdrawal slips issued by departments.
- Save incoming and outgoing goods in real time in the computer IS
- Withdraw goods and deliver them to the requesting stations (according to the village configuration)
ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS:
- Make sure that all premises, equipment, stores and goods transport facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Stow the received goods in conformity with the rules established by the RSA
- Check the products
- Use and comply with health and safety rules
- Comply with clothing and bodily hygiene rules
- Ensure the cleanliness in and around the general stores.
- Ensure the safety of equipment and goods