- Pedagogical, you have excellent teaching skills and know how to pass on technical and safety rules to beginners and experienced participants.
- Responsible, you ensure the smooth organisation of all our water sports.
- Passionate, you help our customers to discover, grow and challenge themselves!
- Coordinate all water skiing activities within the resort.
- Teach water skiing, from initiation to improvement.
- Manage a team of pilots and facilitators (3 to 10 people)
- Manage à la carte services/special courses
- Guarantee the service and promote the activity within the resort.
- Ensure the quality of customer relations by reinforcing the Club Med culture and spirit.
- Ensure compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and the maintenance of the assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.