- Pedagogical, you have excellent teaching skills and know how to pass on technical and safety rules to beginners and experienced participants.
- Responsible, you ensure the smooth organisation of all our water sports.
- Passionate, you help our customers to discover, grow and challenge themselves!
- Welcome guests of all levels, of all nationalities, adults and children.
- Teach the theory and practice of nautical activities by promoting the practice (group lessons and private lessons)
- Know all the different types of catamaran and sailing dinghy, and know how to adapt these crafts according to the guests' level. (Rig, take down)
- Ensure the safety in the water & manage the flow of different equipment on the beach.
- Be able to perform all basic repairs of a catamaran or dinghy (resin) and a sail. (small stitching)
- Evaluate competence and developing pedagogical progression adapted to students' needs and levels.
- Facilitate the activity by organizing specific sessions or groups (fun and/or educational ...) while proposing forms of original and motivating practices for GM
- Lead and ensure the application of Club Med teaching method
- Apply and respect the norms and standards of the Club and the safety and hygiene instructions.
- Keep the equipment in perfect condition to provide a quality structure in complete safety
In becoming a G.O Water Activities Instructor, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.