Club Med UK is looking for its new Customer Care Referent for the office (direct and indirect) who will guarantees compliance for any legal cases. He/she will report to the Contact Center Manager and will be working in a team of 12 (TEDs, Transport Agents and Customer Care).
The purpose of the position is to be responsible for answering all Customer queries, respecting the time delay fixed by the country or the BU and to be co-responsible with the Contact Centre Manager in producing the booking conditions for each season.
To do so, you main missions will be the following:
1 : Manage indirect travel agents, solicitor or customer queries within a respectable time frame
- Handle all customer queries either by e-mail, letter or telephone using CCM and WebEx.
- Collaborate with the necessary departments within Club Med: HQ, sales, operations/resorts, EAF coordination.
- Guarantee that each customer contact is dealt with as soon as possible or within the legal requirements of the country
- Reduce risks and measure the costs by respecting the customer queries process and applying the compensations conditions at all times and respecting the company interest.
- Handle pre-litigation or litigation work.
- Manage the relationship with our lawyers when necessary
- Deal with arbitration cases
- Deal with all customers queries regarding the insurance cover and claims procedures.
- Keep and update regular, appropriate reportings. Using available internal tools to measure: the reason why customers complain, the level of customer satisfaction, the effectiveness of communication methods used (Tel, letter, email) and the ROI
- Inform the relevant services of important/recurring queries : use internal available tools comments procedure, or directly to the departments/villages concerned.
- Please copy the Contact Manager
2 : Act as the referent to all departments with regard to legal commercial advice
- Accompany departments on commercial decisions, commercial contracts and other legal aspects that require advice or verification with a lawyer
- Provide advice and check all legal information on marketing tools/material. Especially for the brochures (approx 4 times a year) regarding compliance with local law and tour operator’s code of conduct
- Participate with the Sales and Customer Service Centre Manager in the compilation of the booking conditions for each season, use the help and advice of the Country’s legal advisors / lawyers
3 : Contribute and participate, when requested, in crisis management situations involving our customers (before departure, during their stay and upon their return)
- Ensure and act as a link between the Country, fellow countries and the Paris HQ when dealing with crisis situations
- Alert, coordinate, share information and ensure a tracking system is in place in order to follow & measure the impact of the situation
- Commercial Legal background and Hospitality knowledge
- Customer Relations experience, legal experience, Tourism & Hospitality experience and Sales experience is an added extra
- CM range of products and services, BtoB and/or BtoC sales conditions, Group & EAF sales policy, local legal knowledge
- Customer oriented, argumentative skills, oral and written communication skills, good stress management
- Internal software (NA, CXO, Critizr, WorkDay), Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- English, French is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistent & demanding, open-minded, team player.
- (Re)active, target oriented
Location : London (Wimbledon)