- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in the checking and cleanliness of rooms and common areas
- Report malfunctions to the maintenance department li >
- Anticipate and respond to the different requirements and needs of the resort's clientele
- Supervise the maintenance staff (30 to 50 employees)
- Monitor the condition of stocks, identify supply needs and establish orders
- Check the conformity of the work carried out according to Club Med high quality standards
- Know the resort perfectly and work in collaboration with the relevant departments (room staff, laundry, catering)
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.