- Creative and have the techniques required for creating memorable experiences for our guests
- Attentive, you offer each guest personalised and tailor-made service
- Well-organised, you manage and prioritise your tasks with an eye for detail
- Smiling and friendly, you ensure our customers feel welcome
- Coordinate and promote the "Meetings and Events" area within the Resort and manage a team of 2 to 10 employees
- Manage the economic and qualitative results of the Resort's Meetings and Events area
- Guarantee the quality of services, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Optimize local sales of Meetings and Events services
- Work in collaboration with the other services of the Resort (kitchen, bar, restaurant, sports, events...)
- Ensure that good relations with local authorities are maintained
- Unite and motivate your teams around defined objectives and support them in their development
- Ensure compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and the maintenance of the assets
In becoming a G.O Responsable Meeting and Events, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags!