Your talent, source of unforgettable moments.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
- Responsible for coordinating the production and distribution of meat products with the Executive Chef
- Apply standards and procedures while respecting hygiene and safety
- Supervise and motivate team
- Ensure buffet maintenance and check supply
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery and ensure meat quality
- Cure, smoke, tenderize and preserve meats depending on menu of the week
- Cut, trim, bone tie, and grind meats to prepare meats in cooking form
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards
- Stock and rotate products to ensure freshness and date control
- Receive and unload meat delivery truck and store in designated areas
- Perform other job
- related duties as assigned