- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Efficient, you know how to manage priorities and ensure timely service.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest receives personalised service.
- Assisting the Bar Manager
- Transmitting the guidelines and the priorities to the bar team: staff organization, bar logistics, respect of the material, supervision of the bar
- Responsible for the administration of stock, the consumables, linen, and bar equipment
- Supervise the bar team before, during and after the service(set up, cleaning up etc)
- Organizing, leading, training and developing the restaurant team
- Welcoming clients in the bar, serving them and being aware of their needs
- Organizing, leading, training and developing the bar team
- Développer les ventes additionnelles et s’impliquer dans l’optimisation des résultats économiques de son service
- Ensuring the respect of Club Med’s standards and the application of hygiene and safety procedures
They talk abouttheir job
Hospitality & Catering G.E
Charles, Zineb & Kevin
Restaurant Manager, for 2 years
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.