The restaurant is a place of enjoyment for our clients. Joining the Restaurant team of Club Med means offering a personal welcome with:
• 300 to 1000 meals per service on average (buffet service and plate service)
• Several rooms with different atmospheres depending on the Resorts
• Teams of 30 to 50 people
• Collaboration between the different services (entertainment, sports etc.) during events, such as a Garden Party
Currently, you are ...
• An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
• An experienced professional with qualifications
• A specialist in dining services, who has already worked in the domain and who knows the ropes
• A connoisseur of health and safety standards, who masters the HACCP language
• Keen on foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
• A conductor who coordinates all the activities of the restaurants of the Resort
• A charismatic leader who supervises a team of 30 to 50 people
• A versatile manager supervises reception, seating and table service
• An astute manager who controls his orders and his stocks right down to the gram
• A good salesperson who stimulates additional sales in his service
• An outstanding coach who supervises, unites and develops your teams
• A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
• To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
• To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
• To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
• To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a Food & Beverage Manager, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.
Internal Site Job DescriptionInternal Site Job Description
GM SERVICE / RELATIONSHIP:
• Be fully familiar with wine offer, champagnes, spirits and groceries (if applicable) in your home village
• Promote and sell wine, champagnes, spirits and groceries (if applicable) within the village (bars, restaurant, Gourmet/Beach Lounge) and non-BSI products in general
• Ensure that you are present in the various restaurants in the village during opening hours and/or that opening hours of the Wine Cellar area are respected, if necessary
• Comply with Club Med standards, ensure payment of benefits
• Ensure a quality & personalized customer relationship
• Organize training courses on the knowledge and sale of wines with the Village’s Bar and restaurant teams.
• Adapt your organization according to existing infrastructures and equipment
• Ensure the optimal use and maintenance of the equipment provided.
• Ensure the proper management of current stocks, and inventories, proper maintenance and use of equipment.
• Ensure the proper storage of wines and the control of DLC and DLV for perishable grocery products, if necessary
• Ensure the supply of alcohol and groceries if necessary
• Apply the implementation (early season), monitoring (season) and closure (end of season) processes.
• Identify dysfunctions, propose action plans to your manager and implement corrective actions
• Ensure that sales prices, free of charge and receipts are respected, in order to respect the gross margin set.
• Ensure compliance with the consumption procedures of the Go Village bar and service providers (CM Talents, Training, etc.)
• Ensure the monitoring and analysis of the various existing reporting tools
• Propose action plans to streamline management and optimize wine, alcohol and grocery sales
• Share monthly economic results with your manager.
HYGIENE & SAFETY
• Know and enforce Health & Safety standards
• Use and respect the H.A.C.C.P. method
• Respect the rules of personal hygiene and clothing
• Respect the resort’s waste management rules (sorting, collection…)
• Limit electricity and water consumption
• Respect the service’s rules for dangerous products management (storage, protection equipment…)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
• Quality of reception by nationality, quality and personalization of wine advice
Respect of Cost & sales development
• Knowledge/skills sharing
"Tatil Köylerinde Çalışın" sayfamıza bakın
"Tatil Köylerinde Çalışın" sayfamıza bakın
İnsan Kaynakları Yöneticilerimizi atama kararını, açık pozisyonlar ve her adayın yetenekleri doğrultusunda alıyorlar (mesleki tecrübe, konuşulan yabancı diller, alınan diploma ve sertifikalar...)
Tesis içinde veya duruma göre tesis civarında 2 veya 3 kişilik lojmanlarda kalınıyor.
Club Med size lojman verir ve bu ücretsizdir.
Il n'est pas nécessaire de postuler à plusieurs offres sur notre site. Nos recruteurs prendront contact avec vous et vous pourrez leur signifier à ce moment là voter intérêt pour d'autres postes.
Röportajlar« Hello my name is Amy, I work at Club Med. I’m a team leader in the housekeeping department.
Röportajlar« Hello my name is Bernard, I am 50 years old and I am a butcher. »
Röportajlar« Hello my name is Emanuele, I am a Gourmet Lounge manager and I’m 33 years old. »
Club Med Jobs'tan almak istediğim iletişim türünü seçiyorum.
Tüm uyarılarınızı, favorilerinizi bulmak ve başvurunuzu takip etmek için aday alanınıza giriş yapın.
Henüz bir hesabınız yok mu? Şimdi bir tane oluşturun!
Değişiklikleriniz dikkate alındı