To apply for this offer, you must have dual nationality from France or a European country in order to be able to work in our resorts in France.
Reception is the heart of the resort. Joining a Reception team with Club Med means adopting a personalized and high-quality customer relationship with:
At Club Med, you will be ...
- 300 to 1000 clients per week, on average, coming from all over the world
- Numerous trainings make it possible to develop one’s career path
- Polyglot and multicultural teams speaking, on average, 3 foreign languages
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced professional with qualifications
- An enthusiast of the hotel sector with at least one previous professional experience in the domain
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with the customer as you are on a computer
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages, capable et parler et comprendre le français, une autre langue est un plus!
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- An essential presence who welcomes and informs clients (the G.M, Great Members) at any time of the day
- A multi-tasker, capable of juggling between check-ins, telephone reception and cash-out procedures
- An ambassador who knows the layout of the Resort like the back of your hand
- A sharp salesperson who develops internal sales and handles billing of stays
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Receptionist, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.