- Attentive, you create a relationship of trust to understand and meet our guests’ expectations.
- Smiling and friendly, you ensure our customers feel welcome in the shop.
- Creative and ensure an attractive layout. Merchandising is second nature to you.
- Performance is your priority. You like new challenges and increasing sales.
- Be in charge of 1 to 2 points of sale in the Resort
- Personalise customer relations to optimise your turnover (welcome, identification of needs and good advice, sales and quality of service).
- Be responsible for the merchandising of Club Med products like a Brand Ambassador!
- Monitor and coordinate all the performance indicators of the store (KPIs, transformation, average basket, inventories…)
- Identify opportunities to generate traffic in your store through the setting up of events in the Resort.
- Coach and Motivate your team on a daily basis with exemplary character: in sales, merchandising, customer service, sales activities ...
- Develop the skills of your team (assessments, training with the Club Med University of Talents, opportunities evolution...)
In becoming a G.O Boutique Manager, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.