Beauty Center Manager is responsible for commercial animation and salon results (sale of haircuts, products, etc.). He is responsible for achieving financial and managerial goals and customer satisfaction. It develops the skills and also ensures the formation of its teams. He embodies Club Med Spirit and has an elegant and welcoming posture; their actions are carried out in a spirit of sharing and service excellence.
- Ensure compliance with customer contract, pricing policy (including promotions).
- Implement standards and protocols and ensure they are adopted by the team.
- Ensure that your staff has a thorough knowledge of the products and protocols.
- Analyze the clientele before the stay (with information about occupancy), obtain information about their consumption behavior, and ensure that the offer is adapted, respecting service standards
- Ensure the creation of a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in the salon.
- Be the driver of turnover development by identifying sales opportunities, optimizing margin and pooling resources.
- Create innovative and diverse events to ensure commercial promotion (products and care), in your service and in the resort.
- Ensure the implementation of the resort sales policy in line with the spirit of Club Med and the means necessary to achieve the objectives (product offering, merchandising system, teams).
- Inform the Sales Manager (if any) or CDV of any malfunction in your department. Propose appropriate solutions.
- Be a source of proposals on the evolution of high standard services within its scope.
- Is the privileged interlocutor of the GM for any question related to the salon.
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Ensure the operation of the service within a given framework (budget, product, personnel) and within a given period (duration of assignment).
- Implement actions to achieve the objectives set by the Sales Manager (if any) or RFI or CDV.
- Ensure monitoring and analysis of the various available tools, existing report, performance indicators and related action plans to streamline, manage and optimize your department's revenue in compliance with standards and norms.
- Present monthly results to your manager.
- Be involved in the budget construction of your department.
- Participate in investment development by explaining your department's needs.
- Ensure proper management of current inventories, controlled product consumption, and proper maintenance and use of equipment (asset management).
- Control the needs of your direct employees and order products accordingly.
- Ensure that the number of employees corresponds to the needs of the sector.
- Respect the sector's opening and closing processes (stock monitoring and control, equipment storage)
- Carry out the benchmarking missions requested by the manager (if any).
QUALITY, HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Ensure implementation and compliance with health and safety standards under your responsibility and participate in health and safety unit meetings (if any).
- Ensure the quality of the set-up and closure of the services within their scope according to the standards.
- Participate in the management of possible crises within the defined procedures and formalize the communication.
- Be responsible for compliance with green globe procedures and dissemination of information on eco-actions.
- Ensure good waste management in the service (sorting, collection ...).
- Ensure good management of hazardous products on the job (storage, protective equipment).
- Limit electricity and water consumption.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL AND EXTERNAL PROCEDURES
- Ensure the application of the rules and respect for local legislation in its perimeter of operation.
- Ensure compliance with legal and commercial procedures for village sales and their appropriation by the teams.
- Know the contracts signed and their clauses, verify their validity and their correct application by all parties, be a source of proposals for their improvement.
- Know the processes, procedures and master the tools in use in your service and ensure that they are known and mastered by your team.
- Ensure that the key controls applicable to your service are performed at the expected frequencies and properly documented.
- Complete internal control self-assessments for your department with the Finance Manager / Referent when they are communicated by the audit (twice a year).
- Demonstrate leadership.
- Adopt a coaching posture in your management.
- Ensure the reception, implementation, and integration of GO / GEs in the department.
- Set personal goals and support your team or its affiliates and evaluate them.
- Supervise and develop in a transversal logic.
- Implement and comply with HR procedures and validate them by your own manager.
- Be a manager by proximity: show, challenge, coach, and enforce.
- Be exemplary through their visibility among teams and customers.
KPI: KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Satisfaction data, standards compliance
- Number of negative comments vs Review Pro
- Standards Compliance / SOP
- Respect budgets (local revenues / costs)
- Local sales development
- Team skill development, compliance with HR legal standards, monitoring turnover, absenteeism and social climate, popularity.