Club Med Sales Canada Inc. | Montreal, QC| Associate VP Marketing NAM
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As Business analyst you will be responsible for generating meaningful and actionable insights to support the company’s strategic goals and revenue growth targets in the US, in Canada and in Mexico (North America Markets).
You will be working directly with regional leaders in Marketing, Sales, Revenue Management, Finance and Operations to answer their strategic questions and support their ad hoc decisions.
The position is part of a dynamic and results-driven Montreal-based NAM marketing team, located in the Canadian Club Med office.
The main objectives, duties and responsibilities of this position will be:
1/ Lead the understanding of North American markets business stakes in order to nourish the commercial and marketing strategy
- Identify, extract and analyze internal and external data to assess business risks, drive performances & evaluate strategic opportunities
- Present insights & analysis conclusions drawn from data in a clear, understandable, and valuable way through various instances & meetings (Weekly marketing meeting, Business driver meeting …) and documentation (Weekly Business analysis.)
- Recommend activation plans to support NAM Markets business through the identification of key learnings
- Lead, optimize & enhance our business reporting ecosystem according to needs
2/ Actively contribute to the BU strategy by taking part in the Business Plan and Marketing Plans
- Support the definition of the Business Plan & Marketing Plans on various topics (market and customer trends, business status and priorities …)
3/ Support cross-functional leaders and Experts
- Develop customer knowledge throughout the Business Unit thanks to behaviors analysis and modeling.
- Receive and understand questions from stakeholders, determine and query the data needed to answer them, and produce strategic insights
- Enhance the use of our tool by leveraging at the most the use of our database & our Datalake (Advanced CRM targeting)
- Support expert teams with efficient reporting and KPIs to help them monitor their activity related to the Commercial strategy (Sales incentive plans framing and monitoring with Sales Directors, Indirect Sales reports, Salesforce reports, CRM reports)
- Be a key referent and coordinator on Sales tools optimizations (Salesforce), providing recommendations and coordinating the evolutions driven by the Paris WW headquarters office
4/ Drive the BU Data strategy
- Advise functional teams about future data capture needs and data set evolution
- Partner with Database Engineers to identify and manage data requirements and evolutions
- Document analysis methodologies
Education & Background
- Bachelor or master degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or related field
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in a prior analytical role, preferably in the tourism industry (cruise lines, leading resort or hotel brand).
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in data manipulation (Excellent SQL skills, experience querying large, complex data sets)
- Experience in data mining and statistical modeling
- Proficiency of analytics & statistical tools such as Excel, SAS, Qlikview, Big query
- Proficiency in Powerpoint
- Marketing knowledge and digital awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual French and English with excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Business oriented
- Highly detail-oriented, deadline-driven, thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to learn, positive attitude, open minded
- Ability to navigate from big picture, strategic stakes to detailed, in-depth topics
- Good operational agility, with a strong sense of initiative to make things happen
- Results-oriented and strong decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting company objectives.
- High compatibility of character with the Club Med Spirit and perfect representation of the Club Med values, friendly, fun, multicultural, dynamic
- Good listener and observer, with emotional intelligence
- Adaptable with a cooperative mindset
ABOUT CLUB MED
Since it was founded in 1950 and it created the all-inclusive vacation concept, Club Méditerranée has been the world leader on its market, and has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. Club Med boasts 70 resorts located in the most beautiful sites in the world, a cruise ship and Luxury Villas & Chalets and, now more than ever, is associated with dreams and happiness.
There are 25,000 Gentle Organizers (G.Os) and Gentle Employees (G.Es) at Club Med, who work in the villages, but also at the Paris, Lyon, Singapore, Shanghai, Rio de Janeiro and Miami headquarters, , with sales offices situated in Montreal, Arizona, and Mexico City as well as dozens of other countries.
In the corporate offices, Club Med offers career opportunities, development programs, a generous benefits package and great discounts to travel to our resorts.
Our mission: to be the creators of happiness.