- Creative and have the techniques required for creating memorable experiences for our guests.
- Attentive, you offer each guest personalised and tailor-made service.
- Well-organised, you manage and prioritise your tasks with an eye for detail.
- Smiling and friendly, you ensure our customers feel welcome.
- Welcome groups, inform them of internal and external Resort events and offer them additional services
- Establish the programme and details of the services according to the client's wishes
- Welcone decision-makers during planning visits and draw up a detailed report for sales offices
- Prepare supporting documents: welcome words, posters for meeting rooms, restaurant reservations, etc. li >
- Ensure the computer update of any changes to the service (length of stay, change of means of transport, etc.)
- Guarantee the smooth running of operations and regularisation of accounts
- Work in collaboration with the other services ub the Resort (kitchen, bar, restaurant, sports, events, etc.)
- Guarantee compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as the maintenance of the resort's assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.