- Creative and have the techniques required for creating memorable experiences for our guests.
- Attentive, you offer each guest personalised and tailor-made service.
- Well-organised, you manage and prioritise your tasks with an eye for detail.
- Smiling and friendly, you ensure our customers feel welcome.
- Welcome customers and ensure their follow-up in the resort by personalizing customer relations
- Manage arrivals and departures (check-in and check-out), telephone switchboard, keep information media available to customers, collect invoices and control deferred operations
- Be the privileged contact between the various services of the Resort, the Meetings and Events sales offices and client companies
- Manage the Meetings and Events service and guarantee the smooth running of group stays
- Ensure that the service meets Club Med quality standards
- Manage the economic and qualitative results of the Meetings and Events area in the Resort
- Guarantee compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.