Seasonal fixed term contract from 3 to 8 months
In one of our resorts in Mexico, Caribbean or Canada
2+ years’ experience in related field
Your talent, source of unforgettable moments!What’s in it for you?
MANAGE EQUIPMENT AND MEDICINES
• Check and maintain the village's medical equipment, oxygen, etc.;
• Maintain and control the inventory of medicines and medical supplies;
• Ensure the renewal of first aid kits (according to the standard list);
• Check the contents of the emergency case and/or diving case (according to the standard lists).
ENSURE A HYGIENE AND SAFETY FOLLOW-UP OF THE VILLAGE
• Participate in monthly Health and safetymeetings;
• Ensure the follow-up of action plans following the passage of the medical officer of health;
• Alert and react in the event of a serious individual or collective medical problem
• Ensure a preventive role within the team.
• Respect the resort’s waste management rules (sorting, collection…)
• Limit electricity and water consumption
See our "Work in Resorts" page
G.Os are Club Med's "Gentle Organizers", their mission is to ensure the activity of the Resort while providing unforgettable moments for the clients during their stay.
Beyond their job, our G.Os share moments of conviviality and forge links with our G.Ms. In the evening, they sometimes swap their work clothes for a suit, and perform on stage for those who want to reveal their talents.
The G.Es, or "Gentle Employees", have a sense of service and detail, particularly in the hotel, restaurant and maintenance trades.
G.Os and G.Es are one and the same team working towards the same goal, that of satisfying our G.Ms!
Our Human Resources managers decide on the Resort to which you are assigned, depending on available positions and your skills (professional experience, foreign languages, qualifications, etc.)
Often, our employees are housed in double or triple rooms (2 or 3 closed sleeping areas, and a shared bathroom and toilet). In some Resorts, when the structure allows it, G.Os and G.Es can be housed alone.
G.Os and G.Es make a financial contribution to their accommodation and their meals, depending on their contracts and location.
There's no need to apply for more than one job on our website. When our recruiters get in touch with you, you can share them your interest in other positions.
Interviews"My name is Laura, I'm 33 years old and I'm the Director of Business Coordination and Project... Read the article
RecruitmentBeing a Spa Manager requires skills in aesthetics, management and logistics. But above all, by becoming... Read the article
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Log in to your candidate space to find all your alerts, favourites and follow your application.
Don't have an account yet? Create one now!
Your changes have been taken into account