Your talent, source of unforgettable moments.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
- Communicate with HR Manager and resort management team to determine staffing needs
- Build local sourcing base for staff through schools, sites, agencies and networking
- Organize interviews and receive feedback from management team for hiring
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Keep track of benefits and payrolling
- Coordinate training sessions and any employee related issues with Training Coordinator and HR Manager
- Answer any questions asked by company employees pertaining to HR services
- Help complete candidate files and administer new employees