- Pedagogical, you have excellent teaching skills and know how to pass on technical and safety rules to beginners and experienced participants.
- Responsible, you ensure the smooth organisation of all our water sports.
- Passionate, you help our customers to discover, grow and challenge themselves!
- Provide 2 consultations per day
- Issue the aptitude or not to all divers who have answered positively to the Padi medical questionnaire.
- Be present on board the dive boat to ensure the safety of GO/GM divers
- Be responsible for the medical equipment on board the boat
- Respond to emergencies, during or outside of diving hours
- Prescribe decompression sessions if necessary
- Defer possible disputes to the diving manager and the village chief (unfitness, accident).
- Checking the oxygen + rescue equipment on board the boat
- Remain reachable during diving hours (beep/cell phone)
- Work with the Divemaster in the event of a DCI
- Provide training to the dive team and nurses
- Respect the Village's waste management rules (sorting, collection, etc.).
- Limit electricity and water consumption
In becoming a G.O Scuba Doctor, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.