- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the resort (600 to 1,500 clients)
- Check the cleanliness of rooms and common areas and report any malfunctions to the maintenance department
- Know the resort perfectly and work in collaboration with the relevant departments (reception, laundry, catering)
- Supervise the team of maintenance staff (30 to 50 employees)
- Anticipate and respond to the different requirements and needs of the resort's clientele
- Establish the housekeeping staff rota according to room occupancy
- Monitor the status of stocks, identify supply needs and place orders with the stocks & procurement manager
- Check the conformity of the work carried out according to the high standards of Club Med
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
< li> Unite and motivate your teams around defined objectives and support them in their development
In becoming a G.O Executive Housekeeper, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.