- An ambassador of luxury : you are passionate about your job, you care about the smallest detail and you embody the very highest quality.
- A personality open to others: you love human contact and sharing emotions.
- A creator of experience : you know and surprise our customers, you personalise your attentions and make them feel unique.
- Ensure compliance with the customer contract and the service defined by the Product Department.
- Customize customer service without incurring additional costs or changing defined standards.
- Apply the implementation (early season), monitoring (season) and closure (end of season) processes.
- Be present at key moments of the service to coordinate the teams and be the privileged and recognized interlocutor of the GMs.
- Guarantee the atmosphere and harmony of the Beach/ Gourmet Lounge area
- Adapt the organization according to infrastructures, existing equipment and services defined in accordance with Club Med Standards, in agreement with the Product Department
- Comply with pricing and strengthen the focus to develop revenue on non-BSI products
- Apply the partnership and referencing agreements Bar (BSI standard)
- Be responsible for the follow-up of KPIs (attendance, satisfaction, business...).
- Participate in the development of the investment needs of his department by explaining the needs of his department.
- Monitor and apply the norms and standards as well as the corrective actions taken.
- Implement, apply and control the H.A.C.C.P. method and the hygiene and safety rules of the Beach/ Gourmet lounge
- Guarantee the operation of your service within a given framework (budget, performance, staff) and over a given period of time (duration of assignment).
- Ensure compliance with the consumption procedures of the Go Village bar and service proBARBIERJENNIFERrs (CM Talents, Training, etc.) imposed by internal control
- Ensure the monitoring and analysis of the various existing reporting tools and related action plans to optimize revenues
- Ensure the proper management of current stocks, and inventories, proper maintenance and use of equipment.
- Ensure that the number of employees matches the needs of the Beach/ Gourmet Lounge service
- Ensure the reception, implementation and integration of GO/GEs in your department
- Define personal objectives and support his team or its affiliates, and evaluate them
In becoming a G.O Responsable Beach Gourmet Lounge, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.