- Creative and skilled for creating innovative flavoursome cuisine to surprise our guests.
- Meticulous, you master hygiene and safety regulations perfectly.
- Passionate, you aim to inspire emotion in our guests.
- Organize production within the framework of the defined menu plans and take corrective actions to comply with the standards if necessary
- Develop and supervise preparations with your team.
- Ensure that the buffets are set up under the required conditions of time, emphasis, taste and temperature
- Ensure the supply and proper maintenance of bakery and pastry buffets
- Personalize service and customer relationship.
- Determine, receive and control the exits of the economat and manage the rotation of the goods
- Apply and control compliance with the HACCP method and the health and safety rules of its activity; take corrective action if necessary
- Respect and control the application of the rules of physical hygiene and clothing of the team
- Ensure the maintenance and preservation of premises and equipment
- Be a source of proposals in the budget construction of your department. (Humans, materials, consumables).
- Ensure the reception, implementation and integration of GO/GEs in your department
- Define personal objectives and support your team or its affiliates, and evaluate them
- Supervise and lead in a transversal logic
- Implement and comply with HR procedures and have them validated by your own manager
- Be exemplary through your visibility among teams and customers
- Ensure good social climate in your department (special attention to the staff restaurant, organization of meetings for feedback,...)
In becoming a G.O Baker Pastry Chef, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.