- Friendly, you are gifted in representing Club Med’s values to customers and employees.
- Key to our activity, you work with different departments and contribute to our overall success.
- Well-organised, you know our processes like the back of your hand and apply them meticulously.
- Be responsible for the accounting of your entity with the supervision of a team of 2 to 10 employees
- Monitor contracts, administrative authorizations, budgets, turnover and changes in the structure's financial results
- Define and implement administrative and financial management procedures as well as the indicators necessary for monitoring activity and reporting to Management
- Apply and be responsible for group procedures.
- Analyze results and coordinate corrective action plans.
- Monitor cash management, adopt a bank reconciliation follow-up and issue recommendations on the allocation of financial resources
- Ensure that good relations with local authorities are maintained
- Unite and motivate teams around defined objectives and support them in their development
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.