- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in the checking and cleanliness of rooms and common areas
- Report malfunctions to the maintenance department li >
- Anticipate and respond to the different requirements and needs of the resort's clientele
- Supervise the maintenance staff (30 to 50 employees)
- Monitor the condition of stocks, identify supply needs and establish orders
- Check the conformity of the work carried out according to Club Med high quality standards
- Know the resort perfectly and work in collaboration with the relevant departments (room staff, laundry, catering)
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
They talk abouttheir job
Hospitality & Catering G.E
Charles, Zineb & Kevin
Housekeeper Manager, for several years
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.