The Role & Missions
For the Northern Europe Markets (UK, Ireland and the Nordics), our Wimbledon office is looking for its future Trade Marketing and Campaign Planning Manager. You will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director UK, Ireland & Nordics and will be working with a marketing team of 8 talents.
The focus of this role is to project manage marketing campaigns, optimise key travel agent partnerships through marketing initiatives, and develop relationships with commercial brands to drive business growth. You will be working closely with colleagues in the marketing teams, direct/indirect sales team, travel agent partners, and commercial brands to closely track the execution of effective marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for tracking implementation, running the analysis reports for marketing campaigns and partnerships then recommend optimisations accordingly.
Project Manage Marketing Campaigns:
- Plan, develop and animate comprehensive marketing campaigns (MAP) across the key markets in line with the allocated budget across the year
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders in the team across online, digital, CRM, PR, social then the call centre to define campaign objectives, target audience, messaging, and desired outcomes across key channels and tools.
- Monitor campaign performance and track key metrics to evaluate effectiveness ensuring asset inventory is managed appropriately to maximise sales. Benchmarking against competitor activity across channels providing regular reports
- Coordinate with creative teams to produce and distribute marketing materials, animations, and assets
Travel Agent Marketing Campaigns & Indirect Sales
- Manage key travel agent marketing campaigns to drive B2B partnerships and sales working with the indirect sales and M&E teams ensuring consistent messaging and branding across channels
- Collaborate with travel agents partners together with the Key Account Managers, understanding their marketing needs and collaborating on joint marketing initiatives
- Develop marketing materials and resources to support travel agents' marketing efforts
- Monitor campaign success and engagement levels with travel agent partners and optimize as necessary
Commercial Partnership Development Management
- Lead the business development efforts to form strategic partnerships with brands in retail, tourism boards, and airlines and other commercial verticals
that align with our brand and target audience.
- Nurture existing partnerships, maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and exploring new opportunities for joint business growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop joint marketing initiatives, promotional activities, and co-branded campaigns to drive revenue and business needs.
- Monitor partnership performance, track ROI, and implement strategies to maximize results
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in marketing campaign management, preferably within the travel or luxury industry and strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience in managing B2B partnerships, particularly with travel agents, is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain and promote long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with commercial brands and key accounts with shared common objectives
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on data analysis and campaign performance metrics.
- Proficient in marketing tools and platforms, analytics tools, and media platforms.
- Advanced Excel Proficiency and PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognized for excellent project and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to create, implement, communicate, and lead critical streams with adaptability/flexibility to remain agile to changing market conditions.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of the travel industry, market trends, and consumer behavior is advantageous
Why you should join us:
At Club Med we have 5 values: kindness, multiculturalism, responsibility, freedom and pioneering spirit. Like G.O.'s and G.E.'s around the world, we also share what we call the Club Med spirit: being professional and festive, a unique state of mind and a lifestyle that unites all our team members.
The Club Med spirit is about accomplishment while living a unique experience.
If you are open-minded, a team player, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you should apply!