Our EAF Market Business Unit is currently looking for its new Finance and Administration Manager for the UK based in London.
She/He gives a reliable vision of the business through accounting, supports the Country Director in the optimization of the costs and the business and prevents the legal social and tax risks.
He/she is responsible for:
- local financial statements
- social legal and fiscal issues with support of the corporate and local advisors
- BV & sales contribution budget set-up & achievement
- monthly closings, forecasts, and annual budget & plans
- the compliance with Corporate processes and Internal Audit
Her/his main missions are the following:
1. Ensure country accounting and processes
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure the month-end closing process according to Group standards & the annual financial statements in local norms
- Ensure the preparation and timely filing of all local requirements and tax returns
- Ensure the monthly completion
- Ensure the credit collection in coordination with Indirect sales Manager, sales & customer service center manager and Meetings & Events Manager
- Ensure communication with internal and external auditors, tax authorities and tax advisors
2. Ensure financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Review and analyse monthly financial results, provide recommendations and ensure communication with corporate
- Analyse the transport margin per destination
- Prepare and present monthly forecast reports (Profit & Loss) based on elements discussed with the Managing Director and the Sales managers
- Prepare the annual budget and project 3-year plan once a year
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives
3. Keep updated on local regulation and leverage them to optimize accounting
- Inform all the managers of a change in financial local regulations as well as taxation
- Ensure compliance with the legal /fiscal evolutions of the country including Financial/Accounting requirements
- Consult with Local Tax Specialist ensuring optimum result at country level in consultation with HQ Tax Department
- Alert and keep the country managing director informed of any actual or potential legal or financial risk/problematic
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements specific to the Travel Industry (financial reporting, financial guarantee etc) with the support of the Group Treasury department
4. Ensure local administration
- Supervise the payment of suppliers (Office general expenses, Marketing, Transport…)
- In charge of the follow up and renegotiation of office general expenses contract (Rent, office insurance, Telecom…)
- Ensure the IT (servers, systems) is properly operating with the help of an external provider and our IT department in Paris
- Supervise the monthly payroll process
5. Manage and develop the finance team (3 people)
- Develop team skills by identifying training needs, coaching and training team members
- Lead annual assessments and co-build with HR a development plan in line with business strategy
- You have a master’s degree in Finance / Controlling or equivalent
- You have a minimum 3/5 years’ experience in a Big 4 or minimum 5 years’ experience as a chief accountant.
- You master Accounting standards: IAS and IFRS, financial & accounting analysis
- Social fiscal and legal legislation knowledge
- Controlling, financial controlling methods & tools, local fiscal & legal accountancy expertise, quality management/control, Group & EAF HR policy, social legislation.
- Fluent in English
- Speaking French would be a plus
- Managerial skills (evaluation, empowering, coaching, development)
- Flexibility, adaptability, analytical skills, and confidentiality
- Being able to anticipate the consequences of economic and financial activities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistent & demanding, open-minded, team player
Position to be filled as soon as possible