Within the EAF Market entity, our London office is looking for a CRM Project Manager to reinforce the Marketing Department. He/She will support the Northern Europe Marketing Manager in delivering all necessary CRM campaigns required to grow and develop the Northern Europe markets (UK, Nordics, Sweden and Germany).
To do so, his/her main missions will be the following :
Mission 1: Develop and manage all B2B and B2C eCRM campaigns using Watson IBM for all Northern Europe markets
· Track and analyse the eCRM and CRM campaigns performances
· Build and manage workflow of all campaigns
· Responsible for segmenting the data and exporting data extractions for all campaign
· Manage and create content for Mobile campaigns
Mission 2: Responsible for the creation and management of all B2B and B2C eCRM campaigns using Dartagnan and photoshop
· Adapt and optimise existing eCRM templates via Dartagnan in order to deliver a consistent message to our NE customer base
· Work with our content agency in the UK and the wider marketing team to adapt the messages per country and language.
· Collaborate with HQ and the design teams to develop new assets when a new creative route is required
Mission 3: Measure the performance of the campaigns, optimising the plans to meet the business’ needs
· Implement robust measures to make sure we are optimising the performance of the channel
· Maintain a test and learn approach
· Keep an eye on the UK market to keep pushing innovation
Mission 4: Be the guardian of the databases across Northern Europe
· Manage opportunities to grow the database and increase data capture
· Share best practices to optimise the database
· Implement a robust contact strategy per market with a view to improve the health of the databases
· Evangelise best data practices across the Northern Europe markets
You already have experience in managing eCRM campaigns across several markets using new CRM tools. Sound understanding of CRM measurements and data segmentation. Creative eye, with ability to update some creative using Photoshop. Basic HTML coding required.
Your Written communication skills, analytical skills and creativity are your strong points. Copywriting experience is also welcomed.
You master Photoshop, CRM tools, Advanced in PPT and Excel
You speak English + German and / or French (a plus but not mandatory)
You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are persistent & high-achieving open-minded, team player.
Position based in London
To be filled as soon as possible
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.