- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Welcoming and informing clients with a personalized service
- Registering arrivals and departures, managing the switchboard, keeping information medium available for clients, cashing invoices and controlling differed operations
- Being the privileged contact and organizing events for clients who belong to your nationality: meals, information conferences…
- Excellent knowledge of the village and collaboration with various departments (housekeeping, laundry, restaurant)
- Developing the internal sales and ensuring the invoicing of stays or meals coming from local sales
- Guaranteeing the service quality, the respect of Club Med’s hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.