- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Oversee, unite and motivate an international team of 20 to 25 employees (evaluations, training with the University of Talents, development opportunities...)
- Coordinate all reception activities
- Inform, coordinate and organise the customers' stay and meet their expectations
- Develop local sales in the resort
- Guarantee compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
- Unite and motivate your teams around the defined objectives and support their development
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.