- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Be responsible for welcoming guests, providing information and personalising customer relations
- Manage arrivals and departures (check-in and check-out), telephone switchboard, keep information media available to customers, collect invoices and control deferred operations
- Know the resort perfectly and work in collaboration with the relevant departments (room staff, laundry, catering etc.)
- Develop internal sales and ensure the invoicing for the stay or local sales
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.