- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Carry out the maintenance and cleaning of the common areas (inside and outside) of the resort (600 to 1500 clients)
- Prepare and control the contents of the cleaning trolley (materials and cleaning products) and the supply of products used in the sanitary facilities
- Clean and disinfect the sanitary facilities of the common areas, wash floors, carpets, furniture, glazing, sorting and emptying bins etc
- Identifying and reporting malfunctions and damage to furniture and equipment to maintenance
- Checking that work carried out complies with Club Med's high quality standards
- Guaranteeing the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules (marking out slippery areas) and maintenance of assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.