- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Carry out the maintenance and cleaning of the common areas (inside and outside) of the resort (600 to 1500 clients)
- Prepare and control the contents of the cleaning trolley (materials and cleaning products) and the supply of products used in the sanitary facilities
- Clean and disinfect the sanitary facilities of the common areas, wash floors, carpets, furniture, glazing, sorting and emptying bins etc
- Identifying and reporting malfunctions and damage to furniture and equipment to maintenance
- Checking that work carried out complies with Club Med's high quality standards
- Guaranteeing the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules (marking out slippery areas) and maintenance of assets
They talk abouttheir job
Hospitality & Catering G.E
Charles, Zineb & Kevin
Housekeeper Manager, for several years
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.