- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Welcome and informe customers by personalizing the customer relationship
- Ensure the routing of luggage at the arrival and departure of customers
- Promote the accessibility of the arrival/departure area
- Performs some reception tasks requiring travel
- Assist the Reception and/or Meetings & Events team in setting up the meeting rooms
- Assist the Hosting team in the realization of certain missions
- Contribute to the monitoring of access and security of goods and people
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and the maintenance of the assets
- Know and apply Health and Safety standards and all emergency and evacuation procedures and inform clients of them
- Respect Club Med's attitudes, behaviors, presentations, work environments and internal procedures
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.