- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Be assigning the rooms according to the sales contract by optimising the bed occupation, the meals and the transfers
- Edit the occupation expectations and communicate them to the services of the Village
- Prepare the arrivals/departures and relay the information to all the services in the Village
- Put at the disposal of the Front Office list of rooms availability, transfers
- Stimulate local sales, and ensure the follow up and control (B&B, meals, transfers)
- Distribute all financial information to the financial service (number of clients, arrivals/departures, local sales
- Respond to the comments and particular enquiries from our clients
- Application of Club Med standards and respect hygiene and security procedures
- Assign and train the receptionists in their daily tasks
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.