NURSE : COVID-19
Your talent, source of unforgettable moments!
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests
- Assist the Follow up on hygiene and safety of the resort
- Establish contacts with local medical structures (e.g. doctors, hospitals, pharmacies)
- Establish sanitary index card for the resort
- Advise and direct patients to local doctors when needed
- Follow up on COVID-19 guests and determine any follow up care if needed
- Complete accident claims
- Organize repatriation in collaboration with the insurance company
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and employees and ensure proper follow up after patient has been treated
- To be a reassuring source of information to our GE/GO/GM specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To allow of to make quick and decisive actions in the event of a suspicious case in the village.
- Being the first contact if there is a GE/GO/GM with active COVID-19 Symptoms
- Adapt the recommendations and heath obligations at the resort .
- Ensure the implementation of the actions decided upon .
- Enforcing the application of procedures with the teams weekly .
- Ensure that GM/ GO/ GE/ partners understand the measures put in place vs COVID19 .
- Keep abreast of developments in the legislative framework to ensure that procedures are adapted to the new situation.
- Keep records of daily temperature checks.
- To be define with your superior the Safe Together Manager and be in the office to maintain records of temperature tracking (2 – 3hrs/day).