Your talent, source of unforgettable moments...
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
- Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
- Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
- Discover new skills and talents
- Share a lifestyle with international guests.
- Oversee all Front Desk Agents when Front Desk Manager is absent and handle any guest relation issues when needed
- Participate in team training sessions and determine areas of opportunity
- Assist Front Desk Manager in organizing, management and coordination with other departments
- Ensure hygiene and safety of personnel and guests at all times
- Coordinate groups and events preparation
- Check in/out guests and tour the rooms
- Lead by example and answer any questions the Front Desk team may have
- Coordinate with housekeeping and maintenance when needed
- Run reports each month and provide service recommendations to management team
- Assist Front Desk Management in team evaluations and determining promotions