- Attentive, you are a good listener. Your observations skills ensure accurate diagnosis.
- Responsible, you advise our customers and ensure they feel healthy.
- Effective decision-maker, acting on your diagnosis to provide solutions.
- Welcome the customer
- Realize the face and body beauty care as well as the hydrotherapic care
- Assure the shift of welcoming the clientele and advising to sell the right care (Spa reception, table of information)
- Take the appointment of care and take the payment
- Inform the GM about the mode of functioning of the clinic (deposit for the linen, the changing rooms, the sauna)
- Watch the comfort of the GM in cabin and in the common spaces
- Follow the protocols of the care (zero defect quality)
- Be organize in its work
- Clean the living room, store equipment and tools and restock shelves and work surfaces
- Promote, advise and sell products and care products to develop turnover
- Monitor inventory status, identify supply requirements and establish orders
- Ensure compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and the maintenance of the assets
- Participate in the life of the centre (team spirit, collaboration) and of the village (time of conviviality)
In becoming a G.O Aesthetician, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!