- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Efficient, you know how to manage priorities and ensure timely service.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest receives personalised service.
- Welcome, advise and serve customers by personalising the customer relationship
- Ensure the sale and service of wines à la carte or by the glass and prestigious spirits at the bars and restaurants in the resort
- Participate in the management of the economic and qualitative results of the resort
- Manage stocks, replenishment and conservation of wines and spirits for 600 to 1000 customers
- Train the resort's bar and restaurant teams on the sale and service of wines
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules, as well as maintenance of the resort's assets li>
- Develop additional sales and particpate in optimising the economic results of the service
They talk abouttheir job
Wine cellar manager
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.