- Friendly, you are gifted in representing Club Med’s values to customers and employees.
- Key to our activity, you work with different departments and contribute to our overall success.
- Well-organised, you know our processes like the back of your hand and apply them meticulously.
- Maintain lists for the authorities as well as for the safety of the vessel (passport number, age, nationality, etc.).
- Assist the HRO in filling out the forms for the authorities
- Develop and implement tools to meet the requirements of authorities (lists in a particular format (XML, direct mail, PMS)) and passenger expectations (TPE, proxy, openSUSE)
- Assist the HRR in filling out forms for the authorities
- Ensure the proper maintenance of computer, electronic and electrical equipment for Club Med (computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, cell phones)
- Be the IT department's relay for any IT request (opening and follow-up of incidents for Ecomat, PMS, email, internet, faulty hardware, etc.).
- Assist the crew (windows reinstallation, anti-virus, updates, internet connection, iPod/iPhone, etc.).
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.