- Discreet and well-organised, and know how to make our guests feel at home.
- Attentive, you ensure each guest has personalised service and a unique experience.
- Meticulous, with a good eye for detail, your give impeccable service.
- Carry out the maintenance and cleaning of the rooms in the resorts (600 to 1500 clients)
- Check the contents of the cleaning trolley / linen trolley and restock them
- Clean and disinfect the bathroom facilities in the bedroom, wash the floors, carpets, furniture and windows
- Change the sheets, redo the bed (making up or straightening) and replace the bathroom linen
- Replenish the room with soap, shampoo, etc.
- Identify and report any malfunctions, damage to furniture and room equipment to reception as well as to the maintenance service
- Check the conformity of the work carried out according to the high quality standards of Club Med
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
They talk abouttheir job
Hospitality & Catering G.E
Charles, Zineb & Kevin
Housekeeper Manager, for several years
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.