- Friendly, you are gifted in representing Club Med’s values to customers and employees.
- Key to our activity, you work with different departments and contribute to our overall success.
- Well-organised, you know our processes like the back of your hand and apply them meticulously.
- Be responsible for personnel management and the application of social regulations within the resort.
- Support managers and their teams (between 150 and 450 employees)
- Develop and implement the action plan necessary to optimize human resources to meet the company's economic objectives
- Manage the process of integration and evaluation of employees in compliance with the rules and procedures of labor law
- Set up a local recruitment policy
- Manage relations with employee representative bodies
- Unite and motivate teams around defined objectives and support them in their development.
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.