- Pedagogical, you have excellent teaching skills and know how to adapt to students of all levels.
- A passionate athlete, you are ready to show what you’re capable of to students who want to compete with you.
- A high performer, you never lose your enthusiasm regardless of the number of workouts.
- Coordinate all the golf activity within the resort
- Be teaching in group or individual classes, from initiation to improvement
- Supervise a team of monitors and facilitators (1 to 10 employees)
- Be responsible for the golf service and to ensure the promotion of the activity within the resort.
- Ensure the quality of customer relations by reinforcing the Club Med culture and spirit.
- Ensure compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and the maintenance of the assets
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Other jobs families
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.