- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Be responsible for welcoming guests, providing information and personalising customer relations
- Manage arrivals and departures (check-in and check-out), telephone switchboard, keep information media available to customers, collect invoices and control deferred operations
- Know the resort perfectly and work in collaboration with the relevant departments (room staff, laundry, catering etc.)
- Develop internal sales and ensure the invoicing for the stay or local sales
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules as well as maintenance of the resort's assets
They talk abouttheir job
Raphael, Katiana & Tania
Room Division Manager
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.