- Sociable, you know how to connect with our guests and build a trusting relationship.
- Helpful and attentive, finding the right solution for all our guests.
- Multilingual, you master at least two languages and are comfortable with international guests.
- Relay by your actions and your presence at the reception the directives and the priorities fixed by the Réception Manager.
- Assist Reception Manager in the organization and management of reception and the coordination with other services (housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance…)
- Participate and control the till of the reception, of the deposit of valuables, and the management of the rooms and transfers
- Accompany and train the reception team
- Application of Club Med’s quality standards as well as hygiene and safety rules
- Promote internal sales (overnight stays, room upgrades and meals )
- Control and solve all requests, comments and incidents which are brought up by our clients
They talk abouttheir job
Justine & Aline
G.O Guests Relations
Room Division Manager
You willYou will grow with us
Thanks to our Mycareer tool, you can visualize in a few clicks your career development opportunities at Club Med.
See the website
Choose a place of residence & a language
I choose the type of communication I wish to receive from Club Med Jobs.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.