Your main tasks:
- Ensure hygiene and food Safety of the village in a complex environment.
- Provide internal expertise to any problem related to hygiene and food safety
- Accompany the team for the control of hygiene and food safety.
- Design and deploy the HACCP plan established under international regulations and local standards and adapted to products and processes used in the village (management teams and concerned services are involved)
- Follow and Control the regulatory functional or operational compliance of products, processes, facilities and equipment related to food, water, and housekeeping department.
- Remind the team of the good practices of hygiene in their workplace and check that they are applied.
- Identify and analyse the failures and non-conformities, diagnose the causes and identify corrective actions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Depending on the severity and frequency of non-compliance, alert the department heads, pole heads and / or Chief of Village/General Manager and Hygiene and Food Safety Manager APAC
- Control the receiving of raw foods and advise the corrections and corrective actions to be taken in case of non-conformities.
- Control the compliance of hygiene and food safety requirements from the purchase of raw materials to the service of meals in restaurant, drinks at the bar, rooms if applicable
- Check temperature control throughout the hot and cold transfer.
- Regularly perform audits in the F& B areas (stores/receiving areas/kitchen/restaurant/bar) to monitor the implementation and compliance with the HACCP plan requirements
- Regularly perform Room and public area cleaning audit
- Regularly perform audits on our Water management procedure in all areas related with water usage in village/resort (ex: swimming pools, spa, guest and staff rooms…etc.), including legionella protocol
- Accompany laboratories and external/internal audits, and follow the action plans with teams.
- Ensure the follow up of the Pest Control Management Plan by the Technical manager, according to the HACCP Plan requirements.
- Support Finance Manager to ensure certificate management system is applied for his scope.
The know-how :
- Background (food engineer degree, veterinary, Master, etc…) and/or the required experience for the job.
- Good knowledge about regulations, hygiene and food safety standards (e.g. local regulations, ISO 22000 and 22001-FDA regulation). Diploma or certificate related to food safety.
- Good knowledge about the good practices in the hotel/tourism industry.
Required qualifications for the job:
- English (both speaking and Writing)
- Speaking local language is plus. For China villages/resorts Mandarin is mandatory.
- Interpersonal skill.
In becoming a Food Hygiene & Safety Manager, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent! What are you waiting for? Pack your bags!